Have you ever wondered why, no matter how hard you try to stay positive, you run into negative people who seem to bring you down? Have you ever wondered why you search high and low to find the perfect partner, job, or career, and when you think you found it, something seems to rain on your parade? Have you been through a divorce, loss of a family member, or a breakup and wanted some new direction?
Perhaps you are like many who secretly know what you want to do with your life but are too afraid of what your family or friends would think, or are afraid of failure. Or you seem to be lost with the direction your life is leading and want a to learn a useful tool to help you find your inner voice and genius…. You are not alone. You’re one of millions of people out there who have let outside voices cloud what’s deep within their heart.
The purpose and intention of the “Life Skills” class is to provide you with a tool which you can use any day and any moment to give you freedom from your emotional states, and to increase moments of certainty, presence, love, and gratitude in your life. Deep down inside, there’s an inner calling to achieve more. Now, no matter where you are in your life, you can start the process of becoming more clear on what that is and having the tools to go out and get it.
When I heard about Dr. Nima’s “Life Skills For A Stressful World” course I wasn’t entirely convinced I’d be learning anything new, as I’ve been studying personal development for over 15 years and have read over 1,000 personal development books and have been to dozens of seminars, courses and workshops during that time. I’m always open minded to learning new things so I decided to take the course along with my wife, but I didn’t really expect to learn anywhere near as much as I did.
The material taught in the course is unlike anything I’ve ever studied before and goes far beyond any course I have ever taken in the field of personal development. The concepts taught relate universally to every area of life, and the tools we learned are very practical and simple to apply in everyday life. This is not a “theoretical” course that teaches concepts that sound great in the classroom but have no practical application in the real world. This course will arm you with a set of practical tools that will help you to transform your life and find fulfillment in the stressful everyday life that surrounds us. Highly recommended.
- Paul Piotrowski, www.Paulymath.com
Class #1 June 3, 2010 (7-10pm)
Dissolving Judgment of others and Appreciating Self
- Increasing Self Esteem and confidence to manifest anything you want
- Understanding and Experiencing “The Law of Transparency” (how we see ourselves in others)
- Using this awareness to neutralize your relationship resentments
Class #2 June 10, 2010 (7-10pm)
The Law of Conservation/Equilibrium
- Understanding why you have challenges and obstacles
- How to Scientifically embrace your critics and challenges
- Learn “The Great Discovery” that will give you freedom from your emotions and show you how to see the order in your personal chaos
- How to listen to your own inner voice to achieve your dreams, and silence the outside voices that say you can’t.
Class #3 June 17, 2010 (7-10)
The Dynamics of Fear, Guilt, Anxiety, and Depression
- Understanding the ROOT CAUSE behind the 7 basic fears of life
- How to overcome them using simple tools INSTANTLY
- How to use your fears to your advantage and walk through them to manifest your goals
Class #4 June 24, 2010 (7-10)
Mission, Purpose, and Action
- Action Steps towards your goals to create the life you want
- Creating a 5 year game plan
- Using the tools to help you in manifesting money, relationship fulfillment, health, career
- Creating your own personal mission statement for your life’s purpose
Where: Westgate Wellness Center
Cost: $497 Individual (Includes $50 workbook)
$597 Couple’s rate
Click On The Button Below to Pay With PayPal: